- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Colorado State University, 2012
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Colorado State University, 2010
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Purdue University, 1999
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- VIN employee and VIN Foundation contributor providing support to the veterinary community in the area of student loan education, student support, veterinary practice online presence, and anywhere else I can provide help :-)
- Student Debt education and consultation specializing in loan repayment options and strategies and development of educational materials for veterinary student loan repayment
- Co-Editor VIN Student Debt Folder
- Small animal and exotics practitioner
- Manager/Analyst in Corporate Finance for Ernst & Young, LLP
- Married to Audra Fenimore, a small animal internal medicine specialist (DACVIM) practicing in Denver, CO.
- No children...yet :-)
- Down to one: Herbie — a back ally Denver castaway that was probably the only decent thing to come out of the back of a WalMart :-)
- I also claim ownership to one bad ass Sulcata named Leo. We had him for more than 12 years before he decided to occupy a large area of the southwest on his own.
- No cats to my wife's dismay :-( My allergies just won't allow them to live in–house.
- Fly fishing and fly tying
- Ice Hockey (Goalie)
What I like Most About VIN
- "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." — Albert Einstein
- The community — Learning together and finding support in all of the different thoughts, experiences and perspectives provided by such a diverse collective of professionals.