- Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, Fellow (FANZCVS), 2003
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Sydney, 1994
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc), University of Sydney, 1989
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Senior Lecturer in Veterinary Pathology, Murdoch University, Perth, Western Australia
Teaching Systemic Pathology, Avian and Fish Medicine.
Research into health problems of aquatic animals; veterinary pathology and virology
- Private Practice 1989-1994 (Sydney)
- Married to the wonderful Sharanne Raidal (BVSc, MVSt, PhD, MACVSc, Equine Medicine)
- Two great boys Lachlan and Jackson
- Two tropical fish aquariums with lots of South American cichlids and one cat
- SCUBA diving – Rottnest Island and Ningaloo reef are Australia's best kept secrets.
Bush walking and cycle touring (maybe again when the boys grow up)
What I like Most About VIN
- "I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said, I don't know."
-- Mark Twain
- Keeping in contact with colleagues around the world and learning new things every day.