- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine, 2008
- Residency, VCA Aurora Animal Hospital & VCA Berwyn Animal Hospital in Aurora, ILVCA Aurora Animal Hospital in Aurora, Illinois, 2007
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Illinois, 2003
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Illinois College of Veterinary Medic, 2001
- Associate in Science (AS), Illinois Valley Community College, 1998
Current Professional Activities
- Consultant, Internal Medicine, Antech Diagnostics
- Consultant, VIN (internal medicine and endocrinology)
- Partnered with Ryan Sparks since 2006, a realtor
- 1 yellow Labrador retriever, Grace
- 2 shelter cats, Anna and Phoebe
- 2 French Bulldog puppies, Stella and Ruby
What I like Most About VIN
- Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.
- "Happiness begins with dessert!"
- Having the privilege to work with some of the smartest consultants and being challenged daily by some of the brightest colleagues in the world. Being a part of VIN means learning something new every day! It also serves as an outlet for my desire to teach.