- European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine - Companion Animals (ECVIM-CA) Internal Medicine, 2016
- Residency in Small Animal Medicine, University of Cambridge, 2015
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc), University of Bristol, 2008
Current Professional Activities
- Internist and Interventionalist at Willows Referral Service, Solihull, UK
- VIN consultant — Internal Medicine — Canine
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- British Small Animal Veterinary Association (BSAVA)
- Small Animal Medicine Society (SAMsoc)
- Comparative Gastroenterology Society
- Veterinary Endoscopy Society
- Veterinary Interventional Radiology and Interventional Endoscopy Society (VIRIES)
- Married to the beautiful Samantha since August 2015
- Herbie — a tail-less rescue moggie who is a total dog-cat
- Bracken — a cheeky American Bulldog cross Bullmastiff — the laziest dog in the world!
- Sports — Now mostly tennis and squash. I am a retired runner having completed the NY marathon in 2014.
- Theatre and music
What I like Most About VIN
- Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain
- I am a big believer that we are all in it together and that we are all a hard-working bunch of people trying to do our best in what can be difficult circumstances. So sharing knowledge and experiences is the key. I also love that I learn something new every time I log on.