- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine, 2004
- Master of Science (MS), Mississippi State University, 2004
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Mississippi State University, 2004
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Illinois, 1994
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Illinois
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Premier Veterinary Group in Chicago
- Staff Internist — Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson
- Clinical Interests — Gastroenterology, infectious diseases, and hematology
- Research Interest — Giardia Strain Variations and Their Relationship To Clinical Signs in Cats
- Resident — Small Animal Internal Medicine — Mississippi State University
- Emergency clinician in the Chicago suburbs
- Associate veterinarian
- Wrigley — 3 yr old boxer mix
- I am an avid golfer and enjoy most sports. In my free time, I like to bike, landscape, and work on home improvements. I also enjoy my saltwater aquarium, reading, watching movies, dining out, and traveling. And most importantly, spending time with my family.
What I like Most About VIN
- "Wait till next year"
— The Chicago Cubs team motto
- Rapid access to the best minds in veterinary medicine, but in a casual forum where it is OK to be wrong and learn from your mistakes.