Honors Awards and Fellowships
- Australian and New Zealand College of Veterinary Scientists, Member (MANZCVSc) Small Animal Medicine, 2001
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Queensland, 2011
- Bachelor of Veterinary Biology (BVetBiol), University of Queensland, 1995
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science (BVSc), University of Queensland, 1995
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Director and Consultant in Oncology, Pets Central (Hong Kong)
- Special interest in small animal oncology
- Director of VetWrite, scientific writing for veterinarians
- Owned and managed a small animal practice on the outskirts of Brisbane, Queensland.
- This section is undergoing renovation — we apologise for any inconvenience
- 1 daughter (Yavanna) who is much older than she should be.
- Rock climbing
What I like Most About VIN
- "When the student is ready, the teacher appears” ? —source uncertain.
- The wealth of information attracted me, but the sense of community keeps me addicted.