- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Colorado State University, 1995
Current Professional activities
Past Professional activities
- Associate Veterinarian, Animal Medical Clinics, Rockford Illinois, 1995-present
- Research Associate, Microbiology, Mycobacterium avium complex, with Dr. Patrick J. Brennan, CSU CVMBS, 1992-1995
- Diagnostic Microbiology Technician, National Wildlife Health Labs, Madison WI, 1984-1990
- Cat, Mitch - hard luck-case
- Rescued kitten, Mae - short for Mania
- Recently lost my 2 longtime companion dogs, Emily and Lulu, to age.
- Reading, learning, writing
What I like most about VIN
- Talking, talking. Spinning a web of words, pale walls of dreams, between myself and all I see. -- John Gardner, Grendel
- VIN is a tremendous database and resource. I enjoy contributing what I can.