- Master of Public Health (MPH), University of Illinois, 2014
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Illinois, 2012
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of Illinois, 2008
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Senior Zoonotic Disease Epidemiologist, District of Columbia Department of Health
- CDC/CSTE Applied Epidemiology Fellowship in Infectious Disease
- Practiced small animal medicine in the south-Chicago suburbs for 2 years.
- Wife: Jayme Hennenfent, DVM, MS. Veterinary Medical Officer with USDA/APHIS.
- Two cats, multiple fish, and a dwarf alberta spruce in a large flower pot.
- I enjoy biking, gardening, and reading.
What I like Most About VIN
- "Never memorize something that you can look up." — Albert Einstein
- The ability to learn and grow with veterinarians from around the world.