- DVM - UC Davis, 1988
- PhD - University of Minnesota, 2001
Current Professional Activities
- Veterinary Education Coordinator, Veterinary Information Network
- Urology/Nephrology Consultant - VIN
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical instructor in small animal internal medicine.
School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin
(November 1996 - December 1999)
- Residency - University of Minnesota (1995)
- Internship - University of Pennsylvania (1989)
- 5 kitties: Polly, Honeysuckle, Elvis, Diamond and Raven
- "Life is a struggle, not against sin, not against the money power, not
against malicious animal magnetism, but against hydrogen ions."
------ H.L. Mencken, About the Meaning of Life and Death (1919)
What I like Most About VIN
- It's a worldwide teaching hospital.