- American College of Veterinary Pathologists (ACVP) Anatomic Pathology, 2013
- Residency in Anatomic Pathology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 2013
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Cornell University, 2004
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Anatomic pathologist for IDEXX
- Veterinary Services Manager at a pet products company - I work with amazing people trying to do good every day
- Private practice: mixed animal practice, small animal practice, locum
- Married to Aaron Saathoff, Ph.D. (he's a plant guy and my vet school souvenir)
- Tristan, born 2010 (he's a cutie pie!)
- the youngest addition, Sylvia - she's pretty wonderful!
- Piper - cute and all black with green eyes. She loves me the best
- Beaker - cute, dumb as a stone, fetches, loves EVERYONE!!!
- Quilting - really put on the back burner, I've got to get back on that
- Bicycling - made easier with the cutie-pie as he loves cycling
- Cooking - I love eating and feeding people the food I've cooked.
- Trying adventurous mixed drinks
- Video games
What I like Most About VIN
- "No day but today." - Rent
- I love veterinarians. They're just the best people ever. And, I love helping. VIN is a marriage of both.