- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine, 1995
- American College of Veterinary Nutrition (ACVN) Small Animal Nutrition, 1995
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Minnesota, 1993
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Georgia, 1987
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Marshall Unversity, 1983
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Professor of Medicine and Nutrition, The University of Georgia
- Intern, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota
- Clinical resident in medicine and nutrition, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, University of Minnesota
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Nutrition, Department of Small Animal Medicine, University of Georgia
- Associate Professor of Medicine and Nutrition, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The University of Tennessee
- Professor of Medicine and Nutrition, The Acree Endowed Chair of Small Animal Research, and Interim Department Head, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, The University of Tennessee
- Internist, Nutritionist, and Academic Director, Cornell University Veterinary Specialists
- Adjunct Clinical Professor of Medicine and Nutrition, Cornell University
- Past president of the American Society of Veterinary Nephrology and Urology
- Patrice born December 11, 1989
- Garrick born May 7, 1993
- I like to listen to and play music. I have several guitars and lots of CD's and vinyl.
- I have a strong appreciation for food, beer, and martinis.
- Spending as much time as I can with Dr. Donna Raditic, DVM, CVA, DACVN, my POOSSLQ (Person of Opposite Sex Sharing Living Quarters)
What I like Most About VIN
- "It's a dog-eat-dog world - and I'm wearing Milk Bone underwear" - Norm from "Cheers"
- "A difference to be a difference must make a difference"
- "No man is a failure who has friends" - Clarence, It's a Wonderful Life
- "We are, Marshall" - Go Herd
- "Sic'em Dawgs, woof, woof!!!"
- The people are a lot of fun