- American College of Veterinary Nutrition (ACVN) Nutrition, 2007
- Residency in Nutrition, University of California-Davis, 2007
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of California-Davis, 2002
- Bachelor of Science (BS), University of California-Davis, 1997
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical Nutritionist, City of Angels Veterinary Specialty Center, Culver CIty, CA; 2016–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Weeth Nutrition Services, 2014–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialist Telemedicine, 2014–present
- Independent Consultant, Freshpet Nutrition Council Advisor, Professor Connor's Inc, 2008–present
- Treasurer, American College of Veterinary Nutrition, 2012–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Network, Tinton Falls, NJ, 2007–2014
- Associate Veterinarian, Benicia Cat Clinic, Benicia, CA, 2003–2004
- Emergency Relief Veterinarian, Pet Emergency and Treatment Services, Berkeley, CA, 2002–2003
- 2: a daughter born just after graduation from vet school, and a son born during my residency
- Only 1 cat now, though hoping to add more soon!
- Gardening, cooking, reading, games with the family, and exploring the world.
What I like Most About VIN
- "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." — Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride
- Being part of the VIN community and helping veterinarians separate nutritional facts from fiction to better meet their patients' nutritional needs.