- American College of Veterinary Radiology (ACVR) Diagnostic Imaging, 2003
- Residency in Diagnostic Imaging, University of Georgia, 2003
- Internship in Large Animal Medicine, University of Georgia, 2000
- Veterinariae Medicinae Doctoris (VMD), University of Pennsylvania, 1999
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Duke, 1993
Current Professional Activities
- Owner of a single doctor mobile ultrasound and Teleradiology practice in Southwestern Idaho
- Member of ACVR, AVMA, IdahoVMA, and Boise Academy VMA
- Married to my best friend Leif who also acts as the IT support for my practice and home.
- Anne (2007) and Nick (2005) who are currently in elementary school and do not want to grow up and be veterinarians. Nick would prefer a career in profession Lego building or Minecraft playing and Anne might want to be an artist.
- Currently two yellow lab mixes, Elli and Luna(tic), one tortie cat, one goldfish, and 3 Jersey Giant hens.
- Paddleboarding, cross country skiing, telemark skiing, mountain biking, hiking, cooking Indian and Southeast Asian food, and learning to play the fiddle.
What I like Most About VIN
- "Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
- “I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.” -Roald Dahl, The Fantistic Mr. Fox
- I really appreciate being part of a community and having both the opportunity to learn and to give back to the community.