- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (ACVECC) Emergency Medicine, 1999
- Residency in Emergency Medicine/Critical Care, , 1998
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Minnesota, 1988
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Regent for the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care 2009–2011, 2012–2015
- Member: Residency Training Committee for the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care 2007-2010
- Partner and Emergency and Critical Care Veterinarian, California Veterinary Specialists: Carlsbad, Murrieta, and Ontario, CA 2000-present
- ACVECC Committee: Residency Training Committee
- Director: Emergency Pet Clinic Temecula, CA 1992-2000
- Emergency Veterinarian: Animal Care Center Rohnert Park CA 1991-1992
- Emergency Veterinarian: Animal Emergency Center Milwaukee WI 1988-1991
- Happily married to my best friend, business and life partner Dr. Tim Concannon, also DACVECC.
- Conor: 23, avid snowboarder, currently working at Park City UT resort
- Audrey: 21, graduating from Sacramento State with a journalism degree
- Ben: 19, Freshman year at University of Puget Sound, playing varsity rugby
- Mountain biking, various committees at kid's school and church, reading, yoga (but I'm really really bad at it)
What I like Most about VIN
- "Good Friends multiply joy and divide grief."
- It's a great place to share what you know, and learn what you don't.