- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) Surgery, 1994
- Master of Science (MS), Colorado State University, 1993
- Residency in Surgery, Colorado State University, 1991
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, Colorado State University, 1985
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), Cornell University, 1984
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Allegheny College, 1979
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Associate Professor of Small Animal Surgery, Western College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Saskatchewan
- Clinical Assistant Professor of small animal orthopedic surgery, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Associate Veterinarian, Jamestown Veterinary Hospital, Jamestown, NY
- Clinical Instructor, Colorado State University
- Clinical Instructor and later Lecturer, Cornell University
- I've also waited tables, milked cows, done medical illustration, been a janitor, sold my plasma, packed parachutes for fun and profit and been arrested for Criminal Mischief for a botanical crime.
- One cat I admit to, numerous barn cats I feed but try not to claim (hey, I can't help it--I rent an apartment on a dairy farm), and 2.9 foster horses.
- Skydiving, flying, hockey and long distance hiking
What I like Most About VIN
- We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing.
---Oliver Wendell Holmes