- American College of Veterinary Surgeons (ACVS) Surgery, 2014
- Residency in Surgery, University of Illinois, 2013
- Master of Science (MS), University of Illinois, 2012
- Internship in Small Animal Surgery, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialists in Houston, TX, 2010
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine, Auburn University, 2009
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of Georgia, 2008
- Bachelor of Arts (BA), Bowdoin, 2001
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Staff surgeon at North Houston Veterinary Specialists, Spring, TX
- Staff surgeon at Associated Veterinary Specialists, St. Louis, MO
- Playing soccer, swimming, and skiing.
- A dog named Rabbit and a cat named Remi.
What I like Most About VIN
- "You're awesome! Start acting like it." - Anonymous
- Hearing about unique and interesting cases and learning from other people's experiences.