- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM) Small Animal Internal Medicine, 2007
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), University of Minnesota, 2001
- Residency in Nephrology, University of Minnesota, 1995
- Internship in Small Animal Internal Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, 1989
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM), University of California-Davis, 1988
Current Professional Activities
Past Professional Activities
- Veterinary Education Coordinator, Veterinary Information Network
- Urology/Nephrology Consultant - VIN
- Clinical instructor in small animal internal medicine.
- School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Wisconsin (November 1996 - December 1999)
- Residency - University of Minnesota (1995)
- Internship - University of Pennsylvania (1989)
- 3 kitties: Polly, Honeysuckle, and Raven ...plus Thomas & the tomcats, who hang around because they like our cooking
- Bleeding blue (and yellow) for the San Jose Earthquakes, Tottenham Hotspur, Monterrey Rayados and Villarreal Yellow Submarine
- Collecting rare television shows and movies and maintaining a couple of websites for my favorite actors
What I like Most About VIN
- "Life is a struggle, not against sin, not against the money power, not against malicious animal magnetism, but against hydrogen ions."
------ H.L. Mencken, About the Meaning of Life and Death (1919)
- It's a worldwide teaching hospital.