Current Professional Activities
- Clinical Nutritionist, Metropolitan Animal Specialty Hospital, Los Angeles, CA; 2018–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Weeth Nutrition Services, 2014–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Gulf Coast Veterinary Specialist Telemedicine, 2014–present
- Independent Consultant, JustFoodForDogs, December 2017–present
- Independent Consultant, Freshpet Nutrition Council Advisor, Professor Connor's Inc, 2008–present
- Treasurer, American College of Veterinary Nutrition, 2012–present
- Global Nutrition Council, World Small Animal Veterinary Association, 2015–present
Past Professional Activities
- Clinical Nutritionist, City of Angels Veterinary Specialty Center, Culver CIty, CA; 2016–present
- Clinical Nutritionist, Red Bank Veterinary Hospital Network, Tinton Falls, NJ, 2007–2014
- Associate Veterinarian, Benicia Cat Clinic, Benicia, CA, 2003–2004
- Emergency Relief Veterinarian, Pet Emergency and Treatment Services, Berkeley, CA, 2002–2003
- 2: a daughter born just after graduation from vet school, and a son born during my residency
- 1 dog, a rescue named Penny, and 1 cat, a rescue named Dusty who is still very annoyed that Penny joined the family.
- Games with the family
- and exploring the world.
“You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”
— Inigo Montoya in the Princess Bride
What I Like Most About VIN
Being part of the VIN community and helping veterinarians separate nutritional facts from fiction to better meet their patients’ nutritional needs.