Current Professional Activities
- Founder and CEO, KW Veterinary Consulting The Pragmatic Professor
- Educator, Speaker, Author, Veterinarian, Internal Medicine Specialist, Industry Activist for the Common Sense Care of Animals
- Married to Corey White, an assistant professor in Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Two beautiful girls, Evelyn and Avery
- Housemate to two domestic long-haired cats; Miss Cleo a petite and sassy calico and Kit Fuzzington (aka Kit "the ding-dong") a rag-doll mix.
- My hobbies include running, playing ice-hockey, Ohio State Football, watching PGA golf (and playing a little bit too), listening to audiobooks, and traveling with my family.
“To fulfill your vision, you must have hindsight, insight and foresight."
What I Like Most About VIN
Working with VIN has always provided me the opportunity to continue learning and growing on a daily basis.