Current Professional Activities
- Elanco Consultant
- Medical Director at VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center
- Private Practice Neurologist
- Neurology Consultant
- Married to a wonderful wife who is a veterinarian as well. Yeah, I’m one of those people.
- Two wonderful girls. I am surrounded by females at home.
- Reading anything about neurology (Oliver Sacks is a favorite)
- Philosophy books (Bertrand Russell is a favorite)
- Working out regularly
- Keeping my wife happy – full-time
- Jack Russell Terrier, he’s a maniac
- Beagle Mix, maybe my favorite dog ever
- Dutch Warmblood, my wife’s other man
- Frog named Cookie, he’s 28 years old and still kicking
- "Truth springs from argument amongst friends"
- ". . . owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods."
What I Like Most About VIN
Being able to help other veterinarians and the veterinary profession out while learning things myself.