Current Professional Activities
- Bishop Ranch Veterinary Center, San Ramon, CA: Practice limited to Small Animal Internal Medicine and Reproduction.
- VIN Consultant: Reproduction and Genetics
- Affiliate: Zoetis, Canine Semen Freezing
- Contributing author, Reproduction section of various texts/publications
- Lecturer, Small Animal Reproduction
Past Professional Activities
- U.C. Davis, Pritchard Veterinary Medical Teaching Hospital, Staff Veterinarian, Small Animal Internal Medicine/Small Animal Theriogenology Service faculty
- Resident: U.C. Davis, School of Veterinary Medicine, Small Animal Internal Medicine 1985–87
- Intern: Santa Cruz Veterinary Hospital, 1984–85
- Husband: Gary Cain; Children: Stephanie, Emily, and Jordan
- Tennis, hiking, travel, gardening, cooking, reading (3 book clubs!)
“It's not what we don't know that gets us in trouble. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” Dr. Seuss
What I Like Most About VIN
What an amazing platform to exchange ideas and learn something new every day!